The delegation of the European Union (EU) to India, in cooperation with Niti Ayog, Government of India, organised a "webinar on Energy Storage", scheduled for 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM IST (9:30 AM - 11:30 AM CET ) on Wednesday 28th October 2020.
The webinar targeted various key stakeholders in the energy storage sector including policy makers, manufacturers, equipment and technology providers, project developers, financial and academic institutions from India and the EU.
- National Mission on Transformative Mobility and Battery Storage and the upcoming proposal on setting up on Giga scale battery manufacturing facilities in India
- Indian Energy Storage Market and Potential
- Role of storage Within grid in India
- Strength within Europe on Energy storage
- European storage market, status of Energy storage in Europe and key developments
- Sh. S. K. Saha, Joint Secretary, Niti Aayog, Government of India
- Mr. Aman Hans, PPP Specialist, Niti Aayog
- Mr. Patrick Clerens, Secretary General, The European Association for Storage of Energy (EASE)
- Dr. Rahul Walawalkar, President, India Energy Storage Alliance and Chair, Global Energy Storage Alliance
- Mr. Reji Pillai, President, India Smart Grid Forum (ISGF)
- Ms. Ilka von Dalwigk, Policy Manager- Smartgrid and Electric Storage, EIT InnoEnergy Scandinavia
- Mr. Matthieu Craye, International Relations Officer at the European Commission, DG Energy
- Mr. Edwin Koekkoek (Counsellor- Energy and Climate Action, Delegation of the European Union to India)
- Mr. Amit Kumar, Team Leader, EU-India CECP Project