Adoption Activities In India
In India, activities pertaining to adoption of code i.e, amendment, notification, and rules have been undertaken amongst the four states. Various stakeholder consultation meetings have been conducted to discuss and finalize the adoption activities. The adoption activities undertaken are:
1. Amendment of the code;
2. Notification of the code;
3. ECBC rules;
4. Analysis template to achieve ECBC in a building.
Current Progress on adoption activities:
1. Amendment – Amendment of ECBC has been done in four states.
2. Notification – Notification expected by December 2018 in four states.
3. ECBC Rules – Submitted and approved in four states.
4. Analysis template – Submitted and approved.
5. Awareness – Several programmes have been conducted to create awareness about ECBC.