EXERGIA is an independent firm of consultants operating internationally in the fields of energy and environment, member of SESMA, the Hellenic Association of Management Consulting Companies (Greek branch of FEACO). It was founded in 1991 and maintains since then a rapid growth rate through expansion of its client base and of its activities. Having been involved in a large number of significant sustainable energy projects worldwide, EXERGIA is established among the top energy consulting companies. The wide scope of company’s projects ranges from consultancy to European Union and state policy and strategy formulation up to energy/environmental audits and feasibility studies for private clients.
Experience and know-how built up over the years have made the company capable of handling a wide range of projects and guarantee a multidisciplinary approach tailored to meet the client’s requirements. EXERGIA provides advice, expertise and technical consultancy on the following topics:
- Energy Policy and Strategy formulation at local, regional (intra-national and international) and national level, including the assessment of energy demand and supply development, energy modelling, formulation of action plans, etc.
- Advice to governmental/regulatory authorities on technical, organizational, institutional and legislative aspects on implementation of energy and environmental strategies and policies.
- Support to all energy market actors, including regulatory authorities, operators, services, utilities and IPPs to operate and develop their business within liberalized energy markets.
- Promotion and support of market uptake of modern energy and environmental technologies
- Identification, assessment, monitoring and evaluation of measures and programmes in all sectors on Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Climate Change
- Diagnosis, auditing, project solutions and management support to industrial clients and commercial clients on the application of modern energy and environmental technologies that result in higher energy efficiency and compliance to environmental conditions.
- Feasibility studies and techno-economic analyses for significant energy and environmental projects to be financed by international donors and banks.
- Support on publicity issues including information campaigns, promotion activities and training on energy and environmental issues.
For more information, please visit EXERGIA.
PwC is the oldest and largest professional services firm, with a presence of over 130 years. The firm has leveraged the huge international network and experience to provide solutions to challenges associated with the evolving trend of globalization. With a global outlook and local knowledge of culture, laws and business needs, PwC has been able to help clients in India make the most of the changing market scenario. PwC has a diverse set of professionals and the competence & experience of our staff is one of the many factors, which distinguish PwC from its competitors. All our professional staff has skill-sets and expertise across functional areas, which are constantly upgraded through mandatory training programs.
PricewaterhouseCoopers network entities in India offer a comprehensive portfolio of Advisory, Assurance and Tax & Regulatory services; each, in turn, presents a basket of finely defined deliverables. Advisory assists brand defining global and local clients and governments to design, manage and execute lasting change, and deal with the unexpected. Advisory addresses our clients’ issues through the Deals and Consulting businesses based on trusted relationships, deep industry knowledge and experience. Advisory Deals and Consulting businesses operate in India through four strategic business units, Financial Advisory Services, Performance Improvement Consulting, Government Reforms and Infrastructure Development and Internal Audit Services. An overview of each of these business units is provided next.
- Financial Advisory Services
Financial Advisory Services offers dedicated services across the deal continuum including advisory on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, spin-offs, strategic alliances and expertise in reaching out to global capital markets. This includes financial due diligence, corporate finance, business recovery/ restructuring, post deal services, valuations, strategy, sustainability and investigations.
Consulting provides services to clients in revenue growth, operational process (supply chain, finance function) improvement, information technology strategy and implementation, people & change management, governance, risk & compliance, deal value, shared services and outsourcing.
- Internal Audit Services
Internal Audit Services helps clients enhance value and meet shareholders expectations by providing independent risk and controls assurance and by assisting management in mitigating business risks by establishing robust internal control and regulatory compliance mechanisms.
- Government Reforms and Infrastructure Development (GRID)
GRID is the SBU of PricewaterhouseCoopers India which advises Governments and Private sector clients on issues like policy, regulation and reforms & restructuring aspects in the Energy Sector as well as on SEZs, Urban planning and other infrastructure & development areas.
For more information, please visit www.pwc.in.
Center for Environmental Planning and Technology University (CEPT) focuses on understanding, designing, planning, constructing and managing human habitats. Its teaching programmes build thoughtful professionals and its research programmes deepen understanding of human settlements.
CEPT University also undertakes advisory projects to further strengthen the goal of making habitats more liveable.
The Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) of the Government of India recognizes the University, as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO). The University comprises five faculties.
CEPT Centre for Advanced Research in Building Science & Energy (CARBSE)
The Centre for Advanced Research in Building Science & Energy (CARBSE), at CEPT University aims at providing an impetus for advancement in building energy and resource management at large. Its objective is to carry out in depth research in the fields of energy-efficient buildings design and building construction process, environment friendly construction materials and resource audit & management.
CARBSE has established a building energy performance characterization laboratory, which helps to characterize thermo physical, hydro and optical properties of building materials and components. CARBSE has expertise in buildings and city level energy models, its calibration, thermal comfort, HVAC studies, building controls and management.
CARBSE offers its research and development services in following areas:
- Characterization of thermo physical, hydrothermal, and optical properties of building materials and components.
- Building and city level energy modelling and simulation.
- Net Zero building design assistance.
- Advanced building performance analysis, diagnostics, and optimization.
- Post-occupancy studies for thermal comfort improvement and satisfaction.
- Technology incubation for Low Energy Cooling, Daylighting, Controls, and Communication.
- Training and Capacity Building.
Centre for Advanced Research in Building Science and Energy (CARBSE) has been awarded status of:
- Centre for Excellence in Solar Passive Architecture – Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Govt. of India
- Centre for Excellence in Green Energy and Environment – Government of Gujarat
- A Regional Energy Efficiency Centre for Buildings – USAID ECO-III Project
- US India Joint Center for Building Energy Research and Development – Indo-US Science and Technology Forum.
For more information, please visit CEPT University at www.cept.in.