In this project, workshops are very significant as the project desires participation of all the stakeholders involved in the process of ECBC adoption and compliance. There are 2 National workshops proposed and 4 Regional workshops proposed under this project. The Indian geography is divided in 4 regions based on the ECBC adoption status in the states. All state designated authorities, Discoms, ULBs, works department, individual consultants etc. are part of the stakeholders in the regions. In National workshop the regions are invited to discuss the approached adopted by other regions (states). In regional workshops this very same discussion is taken forward from the experience sharing point of view and more involvement from the stakeholders is foreseen.
- 1st National Level Workshop to Create Common Implementation Forum for Energy Conservation Building Code (ECBC) in India, 22nd of September 2017
- 1st Regional Level Workshop on ECBC for Western Region of India, 18th of May 2018
- 2nd Regional Level Workshop on ECBC for Southern Region of India, 28th of August 2018
- 3rd Regional Level Workshop on ECBC for Eastern Region of India, 30th of October 2018
- National Conference to Implement Energy Conservation Building Code (ECBC) in India, 17th-18th October 2019